UX Camp: Home Edition is a 1-day mini-conference delivering design goodness to you, where ever you may be.
On Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 10AM CT, from where ever you are—be that a deck, a patio, a kitchen table playing double-duty as a home office, couch with someone crawling all over you, or some place close enough to someone else’s wifi to make it free to access (and far enough away to make it not awkward, bud), we’re serving up 2 awesome keynotes that bookend 4 really great presentations!
Normally, we’d all be heading to downtown Chicago for some (hopefully) nice weather, great views, city sounds, and then the abundant food and snacks that we like to provide from the comfort of Columbia College Film Row.
Things are different now, and we want to do something that is great for our community, spreads to the broader community, and still provides opportunity for presenters to present and attendees to learn. We’re giving this a shot, and we hope you’ll give us a shot, too!
Here’s what we’re doing:
- The first 20 tickets to UX Camp: Home Edition are only $5! (Sold out)
- The rest of the UX Camp: Home Edition tickets are $10!
And you know, we thought we should do better, especially now. So here’s what else we’re doing:
- We’ve got a pool of “Need 1, Take 1” tickets that are available to anyone who has been impacted by COVID-19 in anyway and wants to attend.
- We’ve also got a “Pay What You Can” option (starting at $2; we pay the fees) that anyone can take advantage of
We’re happy that we’re able to do this; it feels good. And we want others to also feel good, so we’re doing more:
- Anyone can purchase a “Pay It Forward” ticket for someone else who may need it.
- Anyone can purchase a UX Camp: Home Edition t-shirt from Nerditees for $12—and we’ll add another “Pay It Forward” ticket to the pool.
We are continually looking for additional ways to make this a special event. Thanks to our first 2 sponsors (Balsamiq and U.Group), we’re opening registration with 55 Pay It Forward tickets available.
Meet Our Awesome Sponsors
Our sponsors are helping to make this event special and paying it forward by showing support for UX Camp: Home Edition.