Prototype Camp delivers a full day of bringing together people who are interested in putting a bit more “build and create” into their craft.
Are you a designer who wants to learn more about how to code but have not yet found your inner codemonkey? Are you a developer who wants to learn more about how to create non-code prototypes but are afraid you just are not one of those creative types? Are you just curious to learn more tips, tricks, and techniques from other smart folks in the design and development community and Prototype Camp simply has not been offered yet?
Have we got a day for you! Prototype Camp is going to bring together many bright minds who can walk you through a variety of methods for making things more made. Mark August 25th on your calendar, register, and come hang out with us.
Meet Our Awesome Sponsors
These fantastic sponsors are helping us bring this great event to you.
Do not be shy–you, too, can be an awesome sponsor by contacting us below! We are actively seeking sponsors who will fund our registration coffee & light breakfast, morning and afternoon snack breaks, and lunch. These are “at cost” sponsorships, which means that you work with us to provide the food and drink and we provide you with a table during your time slot that will serve as a great place to gather resumes from some of the brightest minds in the Chicago design and development community!
Here Are Some Great Reasons to Attend Prototype Camp
For $30, we try our best to get you value for your money! We are grateful to Binth and The Bakery, LLC for providing us with top notch design services, including their collaboration with the makers of fantastic t-shirts for the digitally minded: United Pixelworkers. We cannot recommend them enough! The fine folks at Harrington College of Design are excellent hosts with unique space that allow for multiple tracks of content and easy socializing.
In addition to being awesome hosts, Harrington College will also have an ArtBot Lab! Take a break and explore the intersection of art and technology in Harrington’s Art Bot lab. Come to create and play, leave with the know how to build your own for more fun at home.
In addition to the above fine folks, check out the other great things our sponsors are providing you with:
- SapientNitro is providing us with a nice spread for breakfast during the registration time.
- 8th Light, a Chicago and Tampa based Agile software development company, is keeping us well fed with lunch from Buca di Beppo.
- Our friends at Balsamiq are serving up an afternoon snack and providing extended licenses to their MyBalsamiq tool for all of our attendees!
- The super cool folks at Field Notes are making sure that attendees all have their own Field Notes to take copious notes throughout the day–how cool is that?
- Our pals at Rosenfeld Media and New Riders are providing us with a whole slew of books that we will be able to raffle off throughout the day!
- The fine folks behind WebVisions–one of the coolest conferences in the Web Design and Development field are generously giving us 2 free passes to WebVisions Chicago to give away PLUS a 20% off discount to all of our attendees!
- The brilliant thinkers down under at Optimal Workshop have also given us 1 year subscriptions to OptimalSort, Treejack, Chalkmark, and The Suite that we will be able to raffle off during the day!
- Those smart kids at Axure have also given us 2 copies of the Axure RP software that we get to give away, some notebooks, and some pens, too!
- The kind and generous folks at UXPin have offered up 2 Web and 2 Mobile kits, as well as 5 one-year UXPin App subscriptions for the Freelancer’s Friend plan (valued at $1620) to be raffled off, as well as 20% off for all of the UXPin App plans for all attendees!
- Ermegerd! The insanely bright minds at PROTOSHARE have given us 2 free 6-month Business Edition subscriptions of their collaborative online prototyping tool that we get to raffle off to you!
- The swell gang at FluidUI are providing us with 3 annual professional-level accounts and upgraded accounts for every Prototype Camp attendee!
- Oh! And the best researchers in the business, UIE, and the makers of software you cannot bear to work on your projects without, 37signals, have generously donated Jared Spool and Ryan Singer to us. We are hoping to make good use of them!