Julia Beauchamp Kraft
Julia Beauchamp Kraft is the founder of the public speaking training company, Speak To Inspire. Founded in 2014, Speak To Inspire has trained 1000’s of entrepreneurs and professionals as well as 100’s of companies like LinkedIn, Salesforce, ZScaler, Twitter, etc. She is passionate about helping smart professional women who are experts at what they do but tend to freeze up, shrink down and get self-conscious when the spotlight turns to them. She helps them to cultivate comfort in their skin, come across as the authority they are and turn high-quality information into inspiring presentations.
For more, keep up with Julia at speaktoinspire.com.
Confident Communication: Overcome Public Speaking Fear & Be Fully Expressed
Being a confident communicator is not just the way you act, talk, and look. It’s a habitual way of thinking and reacting.
In this talk, you will learn how to make small changes to your words, tone, and non-verbal communication to improve how you interact in high-stakes personal and professional communications.
This talk will help you develop the ability to:
- Manage your nervous system when anxiety, fear and self-consciousness take over
- Systematically develop rock-solid confidence you can rely on
- Navigate the virtual speaking world and come across as a credible expert
- Effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally for influence
- Uncover what’s holding you back from being fully expressed
Even though everything has gone virtual the world still needs your presence and message. Open up to more visibility, confidence and comfort in your skin on camera and in life!