Howdy friends of Chicago Camps!
We’ve got our confirmed 2018 events dates, and here is our updated, final schedule:
- UX Camp Spring — Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Prototypes, Process & Play — Thursday & Friday, August 9-10, 2018
- UX Camp Fall — Saturday, October 13, 2018
Here are some fun facts about our dates:
- Yes! There are 2 UX Camps! We’d rather go a little broad and give ourselves the ability to accept all kinds of presentations! We want to see your material on VR, Graphic / Visual Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Front-end Design, Design Systems, Pattern Libraries, Design Portfolios / Case Studies, and all the other things you can think of!
- And we want to see those ideas now! Submit your presentation idea today. First timers are absolutely, open-arms welcomed!
Finally, we’re seeking sponsors for our 2018 events. We’ve got one of the most attractive sponsorship packages around, and we keep them really simple:
- Annual sponsorship — $1,000
- Camp sponsorship — $500 for all sponsorships (tables, lunch, happy hour, etc.)
- Prototypes, Process & Play sponsorship — $1,500 for all sponsorships (tables, lunch, happy hour, etc.)
We want to be the easiest organization you work with when it comes to sponsorship so we’ve reduced the way we handle the process. You can learn more in our sponsorship packet and if you don’t find something that fits what you’re looking for, please let us know!
We’re looking forward to a great year!