We are very excited to announce or 2015 schedule of events!
We’re bringing back our most popular camp, introducing 2 new ones, while also keeping open dates for workshops (and if you have a workshop you’re interested in attending, please contact us!). In addition, we’re also launching a full conference!
- February 28 — Speaker Camp Seattle (Request a Speaker Camp in your city.)
- April 11 — Mobile Camp (Submit your presentation proposal!)
- May 16 — Open for TBD Workshop
- June 6 — UX Camp (Submit your presentation proposal!)
- June 20/27 — Open for TBD Workshop
- August 6 & 7 — Prototypes, Process & Play
- August 29 — Open for TBD Workshop
- October 3 — Front End Camp (Submit your presentation proposal!)
- November 14 — Open for TBD Workshop
In August, we’re working with Columbia College to host Prototypes, Process & Play, a full, 2-day conference teaching design leadership skills, and for the Chicago Camps price you’re used to. Our pricing is rock bottom, starting at $250 for 2 days of presentations that are all of keynote worthiness all on their own. Get your tickets fast–we’ve only got 20 tickets at the $250 price, and then the rate goes up to $275! Tickets are limited, so get yours today to ensure you get to take part in this amazing event!
Thank you for helping us continue to grow and bring our high-value, low-cost events! We look forward to working with you in 2015!
Brad, Shay, & Russ