Prototype Camp delivers a full day of bringing together people who are interested in putting a bit more “build and create” into their craft.
Sometimes getting your idea across is all it takes, but getting your idea across can be daunting. Come spend a Saturday with us and learn how some of the most talented folks on all of the internets are getting their ideas across in various design and development methods!
Meet Our Awesome Sponsors
These fantastic sponsors are helping us bring this great event to you.
Lots of Great Reasons to Attend Prototype Camp Chicago
We’ve got some pretty incredible sponsors lined up to help make Prototype Camp a pretty fantastic day. When you spend your hard-earned $50 on Prototype Camp, you’ll get to enjoy the opportunity to take part in most, if not all of the following from our sponsors:
- A unique, comfortable camp environment from our friends at Harrington College.
- A good start to your day by having breakfast brought to you by SapientNitro.
- Lunch and an excellent lunchtime talk from R/GA.
- An excellent selection of books from the fine folks at A Book Apart!
- A slew of some of the best books in the New Riders library!
- Some of the best books around on protototyping and failing from the bright minds at Rosenfeld Media.
- Free business cards from the business card people at Moo.com.
- 5 free user tests for EACH attendee from UserTesting.com!
- Free extended trials of the Drifty products, plus free 1-year subscriptions of their products to be raffled.
- An annual subscription to the online developer training library of over 500 video courses from Pluralsight!
- 4 months of the HotGloo Team Plan for free!
- A bunch of snazzy UX Man notebooks and 1 free full license of Axure RP from Axure!
- Something special to A/B test from Jawhole!
- Some nice shirts to the winners of the A/B test with Jawhole from our pals at Polar!
- 2 2-day passes to WebVisions Chicago and 30% off 2-day and 3-day passes to the event!
- 6 copies of Present Yourself from O’Reilly!
- Delicious snacks and tasty treats from Balsamiq, as well as a special gift for each attendee!
- Some fantastic swag and complimentary software licenses from Optimal Workshop!
- 2 yearly accounts from the awesome upstarts at CodePen.
- A 20% discount for UXPin and 3 free 1-year licenses!
- A few complimentary software licenses to Fluid to be raffled.
- Some awesome wearables from the ridiculously cool people at MailChimp!
- Incredible generosity from our pals at User Interface Engineering, Sabre, and Foiled Cupcakes!
- 3 Free licenses full licenses from the fine folks at Fluid!
- 2 free months of the “Premium Light” plan and 3 free “Premium” licenses for 6 months from the generous folks at Mockup Builder!
- Sugru is providing each of our attendees with a gift card for some sugru! How cool is that?
We’ve got so many great reasons to show up that we can’t think of a good reason to miss out! Get your tickets now before they’re gone!