Mobile Camp gets you up to speed on the mobile issues you need to know! Spend a Saturday with us and then spend your Monday applying what you’ve learned!
Mobile Camp dedicates a full day to bring together Designers, Developers, and anyone else who is interested in leveling–up their mobile skills.
It’s more than smaller screens. Come learn with us!
Meet Our Awesome Sponsors
These fantastic sponsors are helping us bring this great event to you.
Lots of Great Reasons to Attend Mobile Camp
For your $50, we try our best to get you an incredible value for your money! The fine folks at Harrington College of Design are excellent hosts with a unique space that allows for multiple tracks of content and easy socializing.
In addition to our hosts, check out the other great things our sponsors are providing you with:
- The insanely talented team at Funsize Corp. is providing us with drinks and snacks throughout the day! We appreciate this generous sponsorship from one of the best mobile design shops in the industry!
- We can’t tell you what surprise our friends at Jawhole have been cooking up for you, but they’ve definitely been brewing up something special!
- ParkWhiz is serving up something special for an afternoon snack from some other local favorites who you may have heard of: Foiled Cupcakes!
- SapientNitro is providing us with a nice spread for breakfast during the registration time.
- Those smart kids at Axure have also given us 2 copies of the Axure RP Pro software that we get to give away!
- The generous folks at Balsamiq are providing attendees with an extended trial of the myBalsamiq product through August 1, 2013!
- The swell folks at FluidUI are providing us with 3 months free access to their editor for all attendees!
- Our super smart friends at HotGloo have provided us with free Small Plan licenses for 6 months for all attendees!
- The tone and voice champions at MailChimp have sent us some cool swag to hand out through the day!
- Our pals at New Riders and Rosenfeld Media are providing us with a whole slew of books that you may win during our raffles throughout the day!
- The gang at Optimal Workshop have some generous gifts in mind for you–stay tuned!
- Our dear friends at UIE are providing all attendees with access to a Virtual Seminar ($125 value)!
- The kind and generous folks at UXPin have offered up 2-month free extensions to all attendees, as well as 5 one-year UXPin App subscriptions for the Team Pride plan!